Are you interested in joining the Riverside Homebuilder's Team? Check out our employment opportunities below.
Construction Area Manager
Plans and directs all tasks required in construction units. Supervises and coordinates construction activities in the field.
Duties will include:
• Manage all functions of the job site as it relates to home construction.
• Manage construction of multiple homes from dirt through closing while maximizing profits and maintaining excellence.
• Achieve the highest quality work and homeowner satisfaction through effective management of resources and the construction process.
• Monitor subdivision cleanliness and hold the subcontractors responsible for daily clean-up.
• Conduct detailed inspections after each trade has completed its tasks and before any work is authorized for payment.
• Establish and maintain contact with appropriate city officials and inspectors as needed and verify that the city's final is complete and passed by the city inspector.
• Walk each completed home before homeowner walk-through to make sure it is complete, clean, and meets all standards.
• Supervises start-up and delivery of sufficient houses to meet company plans. Plans and coordinates starts to avoid delays.
• Communicates professionally with Sales, Purchasing, Homeowner, and Trades as required.
Candidates Will Need to Meet the Following Qualifications:
• Familiarity with Microsoft applications, including Windows, Excel and Word.
• Must have the ability to read and understand architectural and structural blueprints.
• Must have a vehicle, a valid TX driver’s license and be willing to travel.
• College degree desired but not required.
• Previous construction experience (2-4 years).
If you are interested, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are seeking an outstanding new home Sales Assistant to join our growing team!
New Home Sales Assistant
Regular Full Time
Dallas/Fort Worth and Surrounding Areas
Are you confident, responsible, personable and professional and enjoy working in a retail-like environment? This is a host type position meeting, greeting and informing prospective home buyers about our new home community and floorplans that are available. New Home Sales Experience is always a plus.
Easily reached via cell phone, text and or email
Commit to a full 9 hour day, including some holidays
Outgoing, professional demeanor, with the ability to establish and maintain effective relationships
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Reliable transportation that will remain with you throughout the day
Self-motivated and able to work independently
Stand and or walk for 20+ minutes at a time including climbing stairs
Agree to travel within 25-30 mile radius of your home
Must be 18 years of age for liability and insurance purposes.
Greets visitors and provides community information
Register Prospective buyers
Answer the phone in the model home
Conducts tours of inventory homes
Assemble community brochures
Writing detailed notes about daily activities
Assisting the Sales Consultant with light office duties
Business-casual attire required
We are seeking outstanding new home Sales Professionals to join our growing team!
New Home Sales Professional
Dallas/Fort Worth and Surrounding Areas
Promote Riverside Homebuilders to prospective buyers and meet monthly and quarterly sales goals. Guide homebuyers throughout entire sales process through contract and mortgage. Provide exceptional customer service to Riverside Homebuilder's buyers. Generate traffic through development of relationships with the Realtor community, participation in community events/meetings and other networking venues. Ability to propose a business plan for success and determine the best marketing practices for community demographics. Must be able to work weekends, evenings and many holidays. Realtors must be willing to place license in inactive status.
What we offer:
Competitive compensation (salary plus commission)
Medical Benefits Package
Outstanding marketing support
Great ongoing training
We are seeking a Design Gallery Consultant to join our growing team! Looking for an individual who can
bring to our team a strong work ethic, stellar customer service and a coachable, positive attitude.
Design Gallery Consultant
Regular Full Time
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Assist and guide customers through the selections process
• Provide customers with product information, available upgrade options, and pricing information
• Data entry and various other administrative duties related to the selection process
• Responsible for complete and accurate paperwork related to customer selections
• Interact with pricing personnel to ensure timely completion of custom design requests
• Maintenance of the Design Center showroom and products
• Coordinate calendar and appointments with customers as needed
Some requirements include:
• One-on-one work experience with customers in a structured setting
• Basic understanding of building materials
• Must have a good color sense and the ability to read house plans
• A friendly/outgoing personality who will strive to deliver excellent customer service
• Ability to remain understanding and exercise patience during the customer decision-making process
• Must have strong organizational skills and attention to detail
• Good computer skills including Microsoft Office and Excel
• Ability to succeed in a deadline driven environment
Business-Casual attire required
If you are interested, please send your resume to: email@example.com
At Riverside Homebuilders, our goal is to make your journey to owning your dream home as enjoyable as possible. Buying and building your new home is exciting and you should get to enjoy watching your home become a reality. Home is where your story begins.